Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Tried and TIRED!!


I have given all and given my best.

Why why is it still there and keep on and keep on highlighting days and weeks and months. 
Yes. It's me and my ability to read between the lines :) I hate being able to know cos it makes me sad. Isn't it good to be able to stay ignorant and live in bliss? I can't cos it kept on highlighting and stressing and making a point to the world again and again. IT MAKES ME CRAZY AND SAD at the same time!!!

I don't have to try and patch things up or fix something that have broken. Cos whateva I do it won't be good enough although that was not my mistake or anyone's mistake. It just DID and people just could not comprehend things that was beyond their understanding. They won't and they couldn't cos their mind was shut closed for good.  Go ahead and ignore my feelings. Go ahead and do what ones do but please stop doing things on my behalf. Can't see you see? Can't you see it's my right and prerogative? After all that I've done, I will still be blamed and at fault. Although it's my right and not yours. Its MY RIGHT for my OWN ACTION   and not yours? Can't you see? 


It's about time to put it away for good. Tong Sampah. 

Since I've tried my best and there are still a big wall in between, what can I say? I move on. I won't dwell into things that I don't see any progress and wasting my time. For now, let's just say it is safe to be tucked in my own world, myself. And who are *YOU* to judge others? You're just like me - human. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah kakak. r u ok?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails