Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

+..WTF?..+

Its been quite some time that I haven't whine about Johar. It baffled me that he called thru his *already-divorced-wife's* phone around 2nd week of Syawal. As it was in the month of Syawal, I was really in a good mood to pick up even Bush's call.

He pledged me to delete his already smeared name (by his reputation) in one of my entries. He said, because of I mentioned his name here, he got a kick in the ass out from the office he was working previously. Bah! And he thought I BUY that shat? That just plucking out of YM/ MSN/ Google his name, that HR personnel was baffoon enough to believe what he read, huh? He said his employer doesn't trust him because of my writings? Oohhh..I'm impressed, so my blogging here is so powerful to fire people, huh? As if his name is the ONLY one here and around the world.

Well, baffooned company deserved a buffoon/ psycho man like Johar.He said (as if i was born yesterday) that he wanted to apply personal loan to pay my RM20 goddamn K. RM20 goddamn GRAND!! He actually cried to make me believe his story!! Such crying PENIPU/ PENYANGAK/ LANUN/ KEPALA BANGSAT/ .......(fill in the blanks)
Yeah, Sorry to have cussed here in my own blog space. Cos thats what he deserves...and nothing more...I don't even trust a single minicule value that the world could offer. Cos he has NONE. Until (unless) I see with my own eyes, smell with my own nostrils, and feel with my own hands that RM20 GRAND myself...

He said, he knows that I suffer every month, but did he even pay me RM20? not even 20 sen, okay..I was really really in my tranquil mood after so many moons...but lookit what Johar did..he really made my blood boils to the bone. I erupted like a raging red volcano that night. Lucky not a single human soul was around except Jojo. Jojo heard my erupted anger from downstairs and ran to check if I was ok.

Believe me, cats do have their own healing powers..i cooled down after that and called up all my friends that he had disturbed before with his annoying calls. He really had the cheek to say "please don't disturb me or his *i dunno status wife*". Bah!

I just pray to AlLah to show him what he had done to moi. What goes around comes around...If he lies n cheats ppl like moi, insyaAllah...people will do the same to him, aminnnnn...Semoga hidupnya tidak berkat didunia dan diakhirat! Aminnnnn

But yeah, as fragile human like moi, i WILL FORGIVE him IF and ONLY IF he pays me my RM20GRAND back. Heck! Should I include my *sufferings* fee, *heartache* fees as well?

Whaddaya think?
Hmm....

And you know what?
He said if I keep posting things about him here, he will report to the police...

and i said...

WTF?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails