Pages

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

+..Final audit Day in Tawau! 29th Sept..+

Finally,

Kak Sab was crying with joy for today's work. mana taknya, when she was away, her second child was having fever. Poor working mother like her. Poor single woman like me ( i want to have my own kids, ok). Bah! Anyway, we were transported with a different higher land cruiser *turtle* this time. Lucky both of us wore slacks so we actually had to climb up with so much effort due to the absence of a simple stepper. We finally exchange this turtle with a D-Max. Har har...maklomlah kaum-kaum comel kan...

Today we were stationed at TRO where we last discussion are needed to wrap up the findings on both standards. I, meanwile, were struggling to type as fast and having to summarise the long-non-stop statements uttered by the disgruntled scholar. bah! Can't you just shorthened your speech, sir?

So from 10:15 - 3:00 pm, I was bogged to do reports in a lovely format to be viewed during our closing meeting by all the estate managers and their big bosses. The room has English ambience in it. The walls are nailed with ancient pictures during the English settlements. It was historic! I got to see the ancient topo map for the whole estates...

At 3pm, i stopped to rest and handed the lappie to Kak Sab for her closing. I took my own liberty for my own sweet time and talked to B. He sounded like he was sick or something...well...really need to see him as soon as I'm in KL. poor botak bf of mine...

From 330 - 530pm, the meeting ended. There goes Kak Sab's and my plan for a *pasar gantung* or the friendly local market nearby BMP. It was just a stone throw away less than 5 mins walk. But due to time constraint...we abandoned ship and luckily Pn. CT and Ainina already bought us amplangs, fresh prawns, crabs and fish (for minimal payment je..)and oh yes! free kedondong from Abaka's fertile ground! We couldn't thank them enough for their hospitality and kindness and patience when we raised non-fulfillments...but well..these are good people...will miss Mak Mah the most for her cooking!

We rushed back with a sedan now and quickly took shower, change to baju kurung and Asr' prayer before their open air iftar session at BMP. Man! the food varies, lotsa seafood, veges, roast lamb, desserts, ABC...steamboat and stuff. I managed to share plateful of food with Kak Sab. Huehue..kang kambang balik badan, bah! Can see that my face is narrowing thin. Hehehe...Best best i feel so jelita mwahahhaa.

At the ladies table, we heard estate ghost stories and other stuff as well...chitty chatty for another hour after our Maghrib prayer ( bangga gak when Pn Ct the SM chose my room), we ended the iftar in good hope. Exchange kind words and asked for forgiveness during our tenure there. Maklomlah kan..manusia ni tak perfect.

Back in my room, I changed to my pajama, re-packed my bag for the goodies, recharged my fon and watched 2 movies that nite eventho my eyes were already heavy. I watched School of Rock and Paycheck before finally succumbing to a deep blissful sleep (where i met B, :p).

By 715 the next morning, we were off to Tawau airport and back in KL by noon (and B picked me up, and i bought him a square yellow sign - Proboscis Monkey Ahead 500 m- ehehheh) Dan-dan masa tu jugak nak gantung kat Ranger dia.

Huh...thanks to AL for convincing my immediate boss for me to go for a full audit observation. My experience and what I've learned are totally priceless!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails